Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments offering an affordable way to enhance a smile.
teeth whitening preparation & aftercare
- Perform your regular routine
Avoid for 24-48 hours after whitening
- Tea and coffee. These brews can stain your teeth instantly
- Dark-coloured sauces. Avoid red pasta sauce, soy sauce, barbecue sauce
- Fruit juice.
- Dark chocolate. This contains caffeine and thus could stain your teeth
- Acidic food. Lemons, oranges, and other citrus fruits should be avoided. These are acidic or sour foods can weaken your enamel