Microblading is a semi-permanent method of enhancing your eyebrows with hair like strokes in the epidermis to create the look of fuller brows.
microblading preparation & aftercare
- Do not take aspirin or Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your enhancement
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to and after your enhancement
- Come to your treatment with your regular makeup enhanced brows
- Continue using the skincare products suggested by your skin specialist
- The area treated may show redness and swelling. The colour may look extra dark and intense. This is normal.
- Touch-ups to be preformed 4-6 weeks after healing
- Avoid water, makeup and sweating on the brow area.
- Avoid pool or Sauna
- Do not pick at treated area
You will go through three healing phases: